5454 Molecular Sieve 13X 100/120, 100 grams
Catalog No: 5454
Molecular Sieve 13X 100/120, 100 grams
- 8A pore size
- Composition: 1 Na2O: 1 Al2O3 : 2.8 ? 0.2 SiO2 : xH2O
- All molecules which can be adsorbed on Molecular Sieve 3A, 4A and 5A can be adsorbed on Type 13X. In addition, Type 13X can adsorb molecules of larger critical diameters, such as aromatics and branched-chain hydrocarbons.
- The sodium form represents the basic structure of the type X family, with an effective pore opening in the 910? range. Will not adsorb (C4F9)3N, for example.
- Preferred Molecular Sieve adsorbent for dynamic dehydration in a closed gas or liquid system.
- Some applications include commercial gas drying, air plantfeed purification (simultaneous H2O and CO2 removal) and liquid hydrocarbon/natural gas sweetening (H2S and mercaptan removal).
- Can be reactivated by heating at 250C for 12 hours; 300C for 4 hours, or 350C for 2 hours
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 6 in|