KEL-F Oil #10, 50 grams
- Recommended Temperature (Min/Max): 20C/100C
- Recommended Solvent is Acetone
- McReynold’s Number
- Benzene = 55
- Butanol = 67
- 2-Pentanone = 114
- Nitropropane = 143
- Pyridine = 116
- Viscosity: 194 – 237 cstk
- Kel-F Oil # 10 is safe, chemically inert, and nonflammable.
- This oil has good lubricity, high thermal stability, and low compressibility.
Title: Oxygen-Rich Oxidase Enzyme Electrodes for Operation in Oxygen-Free Solutions.
Authors: Joseph Wang and Fang Lu
Source: J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1998, 120, pages 1048-1050.